- Teruichi Nohmi established "Nohmi Shokai" in Osaka City.
- "Nohmi Shokai" started a fire protection business to manufacture and sell automatic fire alarm systems.
- Installed Smith's automatic fire alarm systems at the Katakura Seishi Co.'s Okaya factory for the first time.
- Installed the first fire alarm systems at Sanjyusangendo Temple, a national treasure.
- Installed the first marine fire alarm systems on the Nihonkai-Maru and the Chokai-Maru in accordance with the Ships Safety Act.
- "Nohmi Shokai" was dissolved and "Nippon Bosai Tsushin Kogyo Co., Ltd." was newly established.
- The trade name was changed to Nohmi Bosai Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Installed the first hot line insulator washing systems at the Chiba Thermal Power Station of Tokyo Electric Power Co., Ltd.
- Installed the first sprinkler systems on the Argentina-Maru.
- Installed the first fire protection systems in the Kajiwara-Tennozan tunnel of the Meishin Expressway in Japan.
- Head office building and Menuma factory were completed.
- Installed the first ionization type fire detection system in the Kasumigaseki Building, which was the first highrise building in Japan.
- Fire Test Tunnel was completed at the research laboratory in the premises of Menuma Factory.
- Developed and installed offshore fire protection systems for Oil and Natural Gas Commission(ONGC), India.
- Taiwan Nohmi Bosai Kogyo Co., Ltd. (currently Nohmi Taiwan Ltd.) established in Taipei. Installed road-tunnel fire detection systems utilizing the highly-sensitive 2-wavelength flame detector in the Second Route Undersea Tunnel of Tokyo Bay.
- Installed the first aircraft smoke detection system on the airplanes of Japan Air Lines.
- Nohmi water spray nozzles MHF117, MHP338 and MHD404 were UL listed.
- Installed fire protection systems in the Seikan Tunnel.
Installed fire protection systems on the Seto Bridge.
- Installed fire protection systems in the Tokyo Dome.
Nohmi fire control panel FPP011 and photoelectric smoke detector FDK26UX were UL listed.
Opened U.S.Representative Office in the United States.
- Nohmi ionization smoke detector FDS26UX, smoke detector sensitivity testers
FTD019-U and -KU were UL listed.
Nohmi photoelectric smoke detector FDK26E and ionization smoke detector
FDS26E were LPC approved.
- Nohmi photoelectric smoke detector FDK26UX and ionization smoke detector FDS26UX were FM-approved.
- Nohmi photoelectric smoke detector FDK26E and ionization smoke detector FDS26E were LPCB certified.
Nohmi Bosai Menuma Factory passed the quality assurance audit conducted by LPCB in accordance with ISO9002.
- Nohmi photoelectric smoke detector FDK01U, photoelectric smoke and heat detector FDKL01U,
ionization smoke detector FDS01U and sensitivity tester FTZ01U were UL listed.
Nohmi fixed temperature detector FDL01AS-65 and photoelectric smoke detector FDK01AS were SSL certified.
- Opened Southeast Asia Representative Office in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Nohmi analog addressable fire alarm system was approved by National Supervision and Test Center for Fire Electronic Product Quality, China.
- Nohmi Secom Fire Protection (Beijing) Co., Ltd. established in China.
- Nohmi Secom Fire Protection (Beijing) Co.,Ltd. Shanghai Factory established and started production.
Nohmi Analog Addressable Fire Alarm System was approved by PSB Singapore.
- The trade name was changed to Nohmi Secom Fire Protection (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd.
- Nohmi Bosai passed the quality assurance audit conducted by LPCB in accordance with ISO9001.
- LISA, an integrated fire alarm and interphone system for condominiums on the Japanese market.
- The new fire alarm panel developed for the Singapore market was approved by PSB.
NN100 Nitrogen Fire Suppression System (IG-100) was accepted by NFPA as a Halon Alternative Gas Agent.
- Integlex (Analog Addressable Fire Alarm System)was UL listed.
- Integlex phase 2 equipment for larger projects was UL listed.
- NN100 Nitrogen Fire Suppression System (IG-100) was UL listed.
- Nohmi Baoli (Beijing) Intelligent Fire Protection Co., Ltd. established in China.
- Developed DRYMIST, an environmentally-friendly heat-cooling system, and installed in the 2005 world EXPO, Aichi, Japan.
- Increased its capital to JPY13,302,282,161.
- Integlex was upgraded and UL 864 9th Edition listed.
- Unitech Nohmi Fire Protection System Pvt.Ltd. established in India and Nohmi Middle East established in U.A.E.
- Installed Integlex systems in China LNG pipeline terminals in Uzbekistan.
- Nohmi Fire Alarm Systems were installed in Shenzhen International Airport in China & Taoyuan International Airport in Taiwan.
- Integlex Multicrest S508 (Intelligent Compact Addressable Fire Alarm System) was UL listed.
- A new intelligent addressable fire alarm system “Integlex Multicrest N3060” was UL listed.
- "Unitech Nohmi Fire Protection System Pvt. Ltd." was dissolved and established "Nohmi Bosai (India) Pvt. Ltd." as a wholly-owned subsidiary.
- Singapore Representative Office was opened.
- 100th Anniversary of the establishment.
- Menuma Factory was expanded and "Nohmi Technorium Menuma" an exhibition facility was established.
- Singapore Representative Office was changed to Singapore Branch.
- A new intelligent addressable fire alarm system "Integlex Multicrest N765" was UL listed.